The APAC Blockchain Conference 2019 taking place 22-23 July at UNSW Roundhouse in Sydney, is where the people who are serious about developing Blockchain technology in the Asia-Pacific region meet.
Developed in partnership with the Australian Digital Association (ADCA), this year the event will bring together the most forward-thinking enterprises, innovative start-ups, and regulatory leaders from throughout the region.
Last year’s conference brought together over 500 attendees from over 250 companies and the 3rd edition will focus on real-world examples, practical use cases and “how to” leverage this technology to create value.
Why you need to be at APAC Blockchain 2019:
- Be part of the largest, most established Blockchain event in Australia
- Meet the companies and individuals making waves, in an interactive and inspiring setup
- Join in the inaugural Australian Blockchain Innovation Awards and celebrate leading projects and individuals
- Learn from start-ups, scale-ups, enterprise and government sharing case studies from across the region
- Choose the content most relevant to you from 6 streams: payments and digital identity, transforming government, advanced Blockchain coding tech, supply chain management, using Blockchain for social good & cryptofinance
Whether Blockchain is just on your radar or already integrated into your infrastructure, attending APAC Blockchain Conference is THE one thing to do to future proof your business in 2019.
Micky readers receive a 10% discount off the registration fee – use discount code ‘MICKY10’ when booking.
View ticket packages and book online here or call Quest Events on +61 (0)2 9977 0565.