Apple has rolled out Apple One in the market, which will include all the enthralling services like Apple Music, Apple TV Plus, Apple Arcade, iCloud Storage, and many more – for a single monthly price.
Apple One encapsulates iCloud storage that can be enhanced if you pay more each month for it.
Individual Tier of Apple One
Apple One comes in three tiers, namely Individual, Family, and Premier. If you want to access the individual level of Apple Bundle services, you will get access to Apple Music, Apple TV Plus, Apple Arcade, and the iCloud storage of 50 GB at a monthly cost of $14.95.
In the family tier of Apple Bundle services, you will get all the services mentioned in the “individual” tier in addition to Apple Music Family Plan.
The family plan users will also increase iCloud storage capacity, extending to 200 GB for just $19.95 per month.
The Apple Arcade and Apple TV Plus will remain the same in the “family” plan, as mentioned in the “individual” plan of Apple Bundle Services. The premier plan has something else for you in this bucket.
What’s in for Premier Tier?
The premier plan will encapsulate Apple TV Plus, Apple Music, Apple Arcade, iCloud storage of 2TB(Terabyte), which is, of course, a massive storage capacity, Apple News Plus, and Apple Fitness Plus for just $29.95 per month.
The service Apple Fitness Plus, which provides training in yoga, cycling, workouts, and mediation itself, costs around $9.99 per month.
Both of the tiers, Family and Premier plans, can be shared amongst five people linked to your Apple Account and remember that Apple News and Apple Fitness Plus is only available in Premier plans.
Below are the procedures and steps to follow if you wish to sign up for Apple One services.
- Open the Settings icon on your iPhone or Apple iPad.
- At the top of your settings screen, you will find your Apple ID. Tap it.
— Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) October 30, 2020
- Select “Subscriptions”
- You will be able to see a tab showing “Get Apple One.” Tap and select “Try it now.”
- Then you will be relocated to a screen that will show all three tiers, and you can then choose any of the plans that will include a month free trial.
- If you feel that the plans do not suit your pocket or aren’t according to what you looked for, you can cancel and go back to the Settings menu.
Apple Card users will get a 3% cashback if you use it to sign up for Apple One. Apple has claimed that it will launch Apple One in over 100 countries.
Image courtesy of kovop58/Shutterstock