Ubisoft has just released the latest patch, 1.22, for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. And the update details are pretty lengthy to read!
The blockbuster title still has some issues left to resolve. And thus, the developing team has come out with a fresh Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update.
‘Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’ update 1.22: What’s new?
While most of the players are waiting for the Siege of Paris expansion, they also witness few more bugs. And to resolve them, the makers are constantly working hard to make Valhalla even better.
On Xbox Series X|S, its size is around 18.7 GB, while on Xbox One, it amounts to 13.5 GB. When it comes to PS4, then it’s about 5-13 GB (depending on the region).
Speaking of PC and PS5 then it weighs around 14.14 GB and 5.32 GB, respectively.
Here are the highlighted changes added to the game with patch 1.22:
Ostara Season: Mastery Challenge Game Mode
- In the Mastery Challenge, a Master of ancient art sends you on a Quest. That way, you can prove your might through trials that change the rules of reality.
- Trial of the Bear – Test your strength (combat)
- Trial of the Wolf – Test your marksmanship (range)
- For Trial of the Raven – Test your guile (stealth)
River Raids Refresh
- Now the rivers at higher alerts will have boosted rewards.
- Jomsvikings’ attack power balanced to match their rank.
- Amor of Wayland is now available to buy in Vagn’s store. It can be done using Foreign Cargo.
- Mounted Archer – Eivor can now use bow ability while mounted.
- Shield Master – Eivor rotates automatically to block incoming attacks, holding up the shield.
- Unstoppable – During combat, Eivor’s sprint becomes unblockable. It knocks down enemies at the cost of stamina.
There’s more to read!
Since the latest update is huge, its notes are lengthy as well. Scroll below to know what more has changed with the newest patch.
- Rune list increased from 100 to 300. Thus, all the Runes are now visible in the inventory.
- Maps you have bought will now show key icons in Ireland.
- Issue fixed where Blacksmith Hammer disappeared after TU 1.2.0.
- Issue fixed where Photo Mode UI would disappear on Xbox.
- Another issue solved where settlement pets would not show up after A Dog’s Rescue.
- Issue fixed where weapon stats didn’t update after equipping Greatsword Training (bear).
- Issue resolved in which Foreign Death was not usually working.
- Another problem fixed where weapon stats didn’t update after equipping Remedy or Antidote on any other gear set.
- Sinner Skull’s perk now activates properly.
- Issue fixed where Raider Axe’s perk would not reset on heavy hit.
Wrath of the Druid – Expansion 1
- Combat issues resolved in The Cost of Betrayal quest.
- Issue fixed in Into the Fog where the second Follow the Puca tracks objective marker would disappear.
- Issue fixed where there was a brief freeze during the start of The Cost of Betrayal quest.
Graphics, Audio, and Animation
- Many lighting issues fixed.
- Various clipping issues fixed.
- Multiple animation issues resolved.
- Missing sound effects addressed.
- Issue fixed relating to Audio Menu Narration.
In case you want to have more knowledge about the latest update, you can check out the official website for the game’s full patch notes.
Image courtesy of FA GAMEZ/YouTube