Blockchain technology has become a subversive core technology as important as the steam engine, electricity, and the Internet because of its immutable, traceable and transparent nature.
It will change the way in which the values of human society are transmitted and will lead a new round of technological and industrial revolutions in human history.
Blockchain will undoubtedly increase global productivity by reshaping business systems and social relations, opening the door to a new era of Internet investment.
Whether it’s instant messaging, social networking, media, banking, e-commerce, public services, finance, cyber security, education, the Internet of Things, supply chain management, copyright, cloud storage, energy/resource management, file management, etc., blockchain technology will be at the heart of their development.
A new era of “blockchain” applications is coming.
On June 1st, 2019, the “2019 Asia Pacific Blockchain Summit” and BigBang Games Genesis Conference will be held at the Singapore Turf Club. These events will be hosted by BigBang Games and co-hosted by CoinVoice.
The organizer, BigBang Games, referred to as BBGC, is operated and managed by the BBGC Foundation.
Headquartered in Singapore, the BBGC Foundation partnered with the Singapore Horse Racing Club & Equestrian Community – HORSEY/FULIFE Stable.
BBGC aims to break through the barriers between games, optimization of the game asset trading process, and new game development.
This will lead to improved gamer experience and provide a better environment for game publishers.
With the theme of “blockchain application,” this summit will discuss the practical application of blockchain technology in various fields.
Discussion topics will cover the application of blockchain technology in various fields such as games, finance, and energy/resource, as well as future development trends and investment opportunities.
Scheduled guest speakers include:
- Sopnendu Mohanty, Chief Fintech Officer, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Dato David Cheang, CEO of FULIFE Stable/Horsey
- Graham Leach, CSO/COO of USA Vevue and Professor at The Hong Kong Polytechnic
- Ye Yuan Ming, Business Culture Leader of Johor, Malaysia
- Prashant Surana, Co-founder of SnapperBlockchain in India
- Satish Mostra, Executive Director of Abloom Next Service, India
- Malcolm Tan, CEO/Founder of Gravitas
- Moon Woo Sung, Founder of Tong Global Capital in South Korea
- Connor Tack, CEO of CLET.IO
- Summi Kwan, Asia Sales Director of US PAXFUL
- Anh Le, CBO of Asia Token Fund and Co-founder of BlockAce
- Du Jun, Founder of Node Capital
- Sun Zeyu, Co-founder of Chuangshi Capital
- Zhang Yiyun, Founder of the Bean Capital
The conference also received strong support from the Singapore Turf Club, which specially arranged for VIP guests to enjoy the great atmosphere of international horse racing.
In addition, this conference will also hold the BigBang Games global launch ceremony guaranteed to be a spectacular event.
This summit has also received strong support from many industry partners such as HKBA, RAPIDZ, RUBY, ISAC, MAXX, and Blockvoice and is sure to draw attention from all over the globe.
Get connected with BBGC here
Official Website: https://www.bbgc.games/
BIGBANG Telegram group(EN): https://t.me/bigbang_Global
BIGBANG Telegram group(Chinese): https://t.me/joinchat/CG1n5RUnrukQfsU7l8tXVg