Infinity Ward keeps Call of Duty: Modern Warfare as well as Warzone fresh with April 28’s patch. Here are the patch notes as well as file size that you’d want to check out before freeing more of that precious hard drive space.
What You Need To Know To Get Up to Speed
Infinity Ward has, recently, announced in its blog post that the patch would be file size would be around 15 GB and will roll out on PlayStation 4 as well as Xbox One. The update brings Data Pack 1, which every current player has to download to keep playing the game.
The update in question is only going to be released for the console side of the game and no hints of it coming over to PC.
— IGN (@IGN) April 26, 2020
What Data Pack Brings And Important Things to Note
The Data Pack will be released on Tuesday, which includes a series of fixes that would otherwise render the gaming experience, subpar. One of the significant updates would be that the speed and size of Warzone’s gas circle have been “adjusted,” for better or for worse, you decide.
The bug fixes take care of the issue that causes players to lose the ability to select their favorite faction from the Operators menu. Another bug that causes watches to appear in the wrong direction when using a gesture, also, did you know that watches in-game corresponds to real-world time? Quick side note if you don’t know this already.
The full patch notes will be released momentarily but, for now, you can check the preview from the blog post itself here.
Here’s a sample of the patch notes for next week’s update. A full list of patch notes will be available shortly before the update goes live:
- Fix for a bug where PC players using a Vega64 GPU could see corrupted outlines around their character models and weapons.
- Fix for a bug where selecting the USEF 1 skin for the Mil-Sim Operator appears as the default skin in Co-op
- Adjusted the speed and sizing of the circle in Warzone
- Fix for a bug where completing the completionist challenges for the SKS are unlocking the associated camos for the Renetti
- Fix for a bug where unlocking camos for the SKS was inconsistent with other camo challenges for marksman rifles
- Fixed a bug where the “Hard Wired” skin for Alex would appear in thermals while Cold Blooded is equipped
- Fixed a bug where some watches were appearing the wrong direction when gesturing
- Fixed a bug where players could lose the option to pick their favorite faction in the Operator menu
- Fixed a bug where white lighting could be seen while moving or firing a weapon near specific locations
Stay tuned for the latest news and updates about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Image courtesy of Pixabay/Pexels