Streum On Studio’s first-person shooter Necromunda: Hired Gun, just a few days after its release, has received a patch to fix few issues.
Published by Focus Home Interactive, Necromunda: Hired Gun‘s first update addresses several bugs and glitches.
‘Necromunda: Hired Gun’ update details
The game, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, met with mixed reviews upon its launch last week. On Metacritic, currently, it has a score of 58 and 53 for PC and PS4, respectively, as of this writing.
But despite the poor reception, it seems players still love it, no matter what. And that’s why it becomes even more important for the devs to make Necromunda: Hired Gun much better.
Keeping this objective in mind, the makers have just released the first patch addressing crucial bugs in the FPS title.
One of the improvements includes an increase in voice volume. From now on, the players will hear what the NPCs are saying during the gameplay.
“We are still working on more time-consuming fixes,” Streum mentioned while sharing the patch information.
Anyways, here are all the main changes added to Necromunda: Hired Gun:
- Improvements in dialogue mixing.
- Missing sound FXs added back in levels.
- Issue fixed where there was a blocker during the Takedown tutorial.
- Random bug fixed that caused an incorrect offset in aiming alignment.
- Issue fixed where Numpad keys triggered unexpected behaviors during the gameplay.
- Problem solved regarding the invert camera setting. Now it doesn’t apply to the wheel selection anymore.
- Bug fixed that was present while opening the Menu while Strength Booster is still active.
- Aim Assist reworked for the player when switching to iron sight.
New video games in 2021
Meanwhile, many other considerable releases in this calendar are scheduled to soon make their way for die-hard gamers.
However, the line-up extends even further with the likes of GhostWire: Tokyo, Stray, and Kena: Bridge of Spirits.
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Psychonauts 2, Scarlet Nexus, Cyber Shadow, and Shadow Warrior 3 are other crucial launches.
Referencing Necromunda: Hired Gun, it’s now available for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox, and PC.
What are your thoughts on all the major games arriving later in this year? Are you excited about them?
Do share your reactions or any other suggestion you have on our social media handle on Twitter at @MICKYNewsOz.
Image courtesy of MandaloreGaming/YouTube