Are you someone living in Australia or somewhere in the Asia Pacific Region who plans to get into the cryptocurrency business? Do you want a secure place to exchange digital currencies? Name it, Zipmex has it.
Zipmex caters not only to the locations mentioned above. This cryptocurrency exchange has also penetrated the global market. It aims to support the digital currency industry, especially in the Australian Region.
- Zipmex employs the use of a two-factor authorization as an added layer security. It also needs a verified email address linked to a Zipmex account. These features protect the investor from hackers taking over their accounts. Investors will not need to worry about unauthorized withdrawals as well. Hackers couldn’t access a Zipmex account without their login credentials and phone. The absence of any hacking incidents makes Zipmex a safe option.
- Zipmex uses BitGo, a digital assets financial services firm. BitGo employs the use of multi-signature security protocols. With this service, clients can set policies for their accounts to allow for multiple approvers, final approvers, transaction and velocity limits and whitelisting. These policies and procedures help companies comply with legal and regulatory compliance for digital assets. With BitGo, transactions are secured. And, assets in cold storage where keys are held by BitGo are covered by the company’s comprehensive insurance coverage for third-party hacks or theft of key material, as well as insider theft or physical loss or damage of key material.
- Zipmex offers a global service connected with transactions between fiat and cryptocurrencies. It’s important to note that some countries couldn’t trade with Zipmex because of strict rules. The United States is an example of these countries. Zipmex has no control whatsoever on these rules.
- With Zipmex, any investor can trade with the “blue chips” of cryptocurrencies. It includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and so on. Zipmex determines the cryptocurrency’s value through the most recent trading price. All Zipmex account balances work this way. They refer to this procedure as marking to market.
- Zipmex has four different types of fees. Choosing a crypto exchange depends on the fees that come with the service. These fees are trading, deposit, fiat, and crypto withdrawal fees. It’s great to know that Zipmex’s trading fee is only zero point two percent.
- An investor will only need the blockchain fee as its deposit fee. For Australian Dollars, it’s one percent and capped at three AUD.
- Investors that use AUD and SGD don’t need to pay for fiat withdrawal fees. As for the Indonesian Rupiah, the fee is zero point two percent.
Here is a list of the different crypto withdrawal fees for each cryptocurrency:
- Bitcoin: 0.0005 BTC
- Ethereum: 0.03 ETH
- BCH: 0.001 BCH
- Litecoin: 0.1 LTC
- Ripple: 30 XRP
- Zipmex’s trading dashboard is very innovative yet easy to use. Investors can see the live price of Bitcoin in AUD on the dashboard’s top bar. The asking Bitcoin price, bids, and the digital currency’s 24-hour volume also located there. Veteran traders will recognize Zipmex’s menu and chart area from the get-go.
- Tradingview provided Zipmex’s menu and chart interface. Tradingview is a known leader for clear and easy-to-navigate charts.
- Zipmex is now available on mobile! Investors can now trade using their smartphones anywhere, anytime!. Download the Zipmex app on Android and iOS.
First-time investors would learn a lot about crypto trading by using Zipmex. Give Zipmex a try and start investing today!