Online store Humble Bundle is offering game bundles to support organizations responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Proceeds of the sale will go to charitable organizations currently involved in the fight against the virus.
The company said 100% of the “Conquer COVID-19” bundle’s proceeds will go to supporting Direct Relief, International Rescue Committee, Doctors Without Borders, and Partners in Health, all of which are charitable organizations responding to the COVID-19 crisis across the globe.
Buy games and support charity
For those unaware, Humble Bundle made its debut back in 2010. The online store’s mission is to support charities by selling video games, e-books, software, and various other digital content at competitive prices.
The company is best known for its huge limited-time bundles of digital content that can be purchased. Customers can even choose which charitable organization to donate to can even get to decide how much money goes to the charity.
Humble Bundle’s partners include big names like Capcom, Bandai Namco, SEGA, 2K Games, and many more.
Their latest bundle – “Conquer COVID-19” – features over US$1000 [AU$1600] worth of games and e-books for just $30. This includes more than a few critically acclaimed video game titles such as Into The Breach, Undertale, Hollow Knight, Darksiders 1 and 2, Killing Floor 2, and a whole lot more.
The games aren’t the only highlights of the bundle, as there are also a ton of wildly successful e-books also thrown in the mix like Lock and Key, The Boys, Spawn Origins, and Fairytale, to name a few.
The funds raised will help deliver protective gear to the brave healthcare workers on the front lines, as well as provide medical supplies to the thousands of infected patients around the world.
So if you’ve been looking for a great deal on some awesome games and ebooks while also wanting to do your part in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, then you might want to consider picking up the “Conquer COVID-19” bundle.
You can check out everything included in the bundle below, but you’ll have to act fast as it’s only up for grabs for a few more hours.
List of video games
- Intro the Breach
- Hollow Knight
- Wizard of Legend
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
- The Witness
- Tilt Brush
- Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Killing Floor 2
- Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
- Darksiders II Deathinative Edition
- Darksiders Warmastered Edition
- Sniper Elite 3
- This is the Police
- The Jackbox Party Pack 2
- Stick Fight: The Game
- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons
- Party Hard
- Worms Revolution
- Europa Universalis IV
- Tropico 4
- Broken Age
- Brutal Legend
- Double Fine Adventure
- Pac-Man Championship Edition 2
- World of Goo
- Super Hexagon
- A Mortician’s Tale
- A Good Snowman is Hard to Build
- Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville
- Agents of Mayhem
- DUCATI – 90th Anniversary
- Speed Brawl
- HIVESWAP: Act 1
- Alien Spidy
- Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
List of e-books
- Starfinder: Pact Worlds Campaign Setting
- The Art of Captivating Conversation How to Be Confident, Charismatic, and Likable in Any Situation
- Locke & Key Vol. 1: Welcome To Lovecraft
- Journeys Through Time and Space
- Coping Skills
- Mood Elevator
- Mood Elevator (Audio Book)
- Prisoners of Our Thoughts
- Prisoners of Our Thoughts (Audio Book)
- FAIRY TAIL: Happy’s Adventure, Volume 1
- Army of Darkness One-Shot Humble Bundle Exclusive
- Red Sonja: Petitioning the Queen
- The Boys Vol. 1: The Name of the Game
- Oblivion Song Vol. 1
- Saga Vol. 1
- Spawn Origins Vol. 01
- Undiscovered Country issue 1
- Criminal Vol. 1
- Nowhere Men Vol. 1
- Mindfulness for Kids
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python
- Lumberjanes: The Infernal Compass
- Crosswords of Wisdom Vol. 1
- Crosswords of Wisdom Vol. 2
- Animal Kind
- Music Maker EDM Edition
The “Conquer COVID-19” sale ends at 2:00 pm EDT on Tuesday.
Featured images courtesy of Stockvault