Categories: Entertainment

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle ’embarrassed’ monarchy, violated Megxit terms

Share

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have already violated their Megxit deal. This is after five months after stepping down as senior members of the royal family.

Senior palace aides are not happy with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

The Sunday Times reported that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s US election intervention violated the deals they have made with Queen Elizabeth II.

Their comments have been interpreted as swaying the voters away from current US President Donald Trump.

The 36-year-old Prince and the 39-year-old former actress called on Americans to vote for the upcoming November elections as it will be “the most important election of our life.”

They also urged the people to “reject hate speech, misinformation and negativity.”

Royal family members shall remain politically neutral at all times.

As per their Sandringham summit in January, days after announcing Prince Harry and Meghan Markle would be stepping down, the Sussexes promised that “everything they do will uphold the values of Her Majesty.”

Talking about the elections and taking a subtle dig at Trump are not parts of the Queen’s values.

Away from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

Senior palace aides are, reportedly, discussing how to distance further away from the couple.

An insider recently told The Sunday times, “The royal family is all wringing their hands, thinking: where is this going and does this abide by the deal to uphold the values of the Queen? The feeling is it’s a violation of the agreement.”

Prince Harry’s consequences

If the agreement is seen to have been violated, Prince Harry’s chances of resuming his connections to the Royal Marines and in getting back his military honors and titles would be under threat.

The senior aide further told The Sunday Times, “There were some things that Harry hoped he could opt back into. He dearly wants to hang on to the Royal Marines and the military appointments. That will be harder now.”

It is worth noting that the Queen has reportedly “left the door open” for the Sussexes, who always have a choice to come back to the royal family.

The Queen’s embarrassment

The source worries for Queen Elizabeth II. If President Trump wins the re-election, he’d have to visit the UK once again.

What will the Queen say to Trump, who launched an effective campaign against him?

Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle said that the dad-of-one’s message was “not about any specific political party or candidate, but is instead a call for decency in how we engage with each other.”

Buckingham Palace also hit back at the Sussexes after crossing the line and released their official statement.

“The Duke is not a working member of the royal family.”

They also described his comments as “made in a personal capacity.”

Image courtesy of Real Royalty/YouTube

Krystal Rowe

Published by
Krystal Rowe

Recent Posts

Jennifer Aniston went on secret dates with John Hamm rumor debunked

Jennifer Aniston, allegedly, went on secret dates with John Hamm last year, and their friends…

11 hours ago

Angelina Jolie could delay custody battle with Brad Pitt after parting ways with her attorney

Angelina Jolie could delay her custody battle with Brad Pitt after she parted ways with…

11 hours ago

Ellen DeGeneres welcomes 40 guests into ‘Ellen Show’ studio this week

Ellen DeGeneres will see a bit of normalcy in Ellen Show this week as she…

11 hours ago