Categories: Entertainment

Queen Elizabeth will no longer accept Meghan Markle, Prince Harry?

Share

Queen Elizabeth supported Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s decision to quit the royal life.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have continued to face controversies in their new life outside the United Kingdom. As they live the next chapter of their lives, Queen Elizabeth has seemingly remained supportive of their choices.

However, recent reports suggest that the British Monarch may no longer accept the Duke and Duchess of Sussex back to the monarchy. Royal experts asserted that the palace and the senior British Royals would most likely deny the couple’s possible comeback, according to the Daily Express.

Queen Elizabeth may likely deny the Sussex couple

The speculations emerged after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry made a “rare” appearance for Time 100. In the clip, the former working royals discussed the upcoming presidential elections in the United States.

While they did not mention any names, several experts and analysts believe that the Duke and Duchess broke royal protocols. As recalled, British Royals, especially Queen Elizabeth, cannot meddle into politics.

Royal commentator Grant Harrold told the publication that the royal officials may now “unlikely” allow the Sussex couple to return to their former positions inside the British Monarchy. He added that he could not “envisage” how they will try to return to their previous roles.

Harrold, who is also a former royal aide to the Prince of Wales, noted that this would all uncover when the Megxit review with Queen Elizabeth takes place in March, next year.

About the Megxit review

When Meghan Markle and Prince Harry announced their decision earlier this year, senior royals had a “talk” in Sandringham Estate. Later on, reports dubbed this as the “Sandringham Summit,” where the royals discussed the terms of the exit.

In a previous report from the Daily Express, sources said that Queen Elizabeth likely left the door open for the couple’s possible return. As it happened, she placed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex under a 12-month review, which started on the day of their official exit.

Palace sources then explained that the point of the 12-month review is that the British Royal Family wants the best for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. But, further details are still in the process.

Buckingham Palace’s response

Following the Sussex couple’s recent “political” stint, Buckingham Palace has distanced itself from the couple’s latest move. Royal experts revealed, though, that the British Royal Family is not commenting on the matter.

The same is also said to be true for Queen Elizabeth as she has kept silent amid all the debacle. But, Rebecca English shared on social media that the Palace noted that Prince Harry is not a working member of the British Royal Family. Therefore, his comments are all made in a “personal capacity.”

Featured image courtesy of The Royal Family Channel/YouTube

Mike Pantoja-Contreras

Published by
Mike Pantoja-Contreras

Recent Posts

‘Rainbow Six Siege’ to get ‘Resident Evil’ and ‘Rick and Morty’ crossovers

Ubisoft has teased for a new Jill Valentine skin for Zofia and even for a Rick…

5 hours ago

Prince Harry: Duke’s shocking comment about Queen Elizabeth unveiled

Queen Elizabeth "could not do it" without Prince Philip, Prince Harry said back in 2012.…

6 hours ago

Will Apple hold an event of March 16 or not?

Apple isn't expected to hold an event exactly on March 16. However, another date in…

8 hours ago