Among Us new Dead by Daylight version has come up with various options, and the new gameplay is just like playing hide and seek.
Players have found out custom episodes and various ways to play Among Us. And the most popular being Dead by Daylight.
The popular platform comes with various choices
The massive popularity of Among Us has surely taken the internet by storm. Many players and users have come up with various play through which can help them create scenarios inside the game.
Among Us is a versatile game because it combines all the different games into one piece. This is what attracts players a lot.
So for the new game, Dead by Daylight, the players are separated into two groups. One is the killers, and the other is the survivors. Killers hunt down survivors to track them down and handle them to a mysterious being called the Entity.
Survivors have to survive by running around the map and then repair generators. Survivors are asked to do chores, and once they are done, they can gather in the cafeteria.
Dead by Daylight is very similar to the Hide and Seek game of Among Us. Both the narratives show that the survivors have to match the killers’ speed and be safe from their attack.
How to play Dead by Daylight in Among Us?
Here are some of the strict rules that the players have to adhere to.
- Among Us does not have a user frame of Dead by Daylight. This is the reason why players have to stick to the rules very carefully.
- To win the game, there are two ways to go with.
- For imposters, they have to kill the crewmates. For the crewmates to win, they have to complete all tasks.
- The rule is similar to Hide and Seek. In the beginning, the imposter has to call off a meeting where they declare through voice chat they are the killer.
- Killers can sabotage various ways to avoid crewmates from doing their tasks.
Here is the custom mode of how the game will be:
- Emergency Meetings to be conducted: 1 or 0
- Player Speed: 0.75x
- Crewmate Vision: 5x
- Impostor Vision: 0.25x
- Kill Cooldown: 30 seconds
- Kill Distance: Short
- Visual Tasks: Off
- Common tasks: 2
- Long tasks: 2
- Short tasks: 3
As usual, players are asked to experiment with their settings. These are the custom option that players are asked to follow for the game to be played.
Image courtesy of Julio Ricco/Shutterstock