After being plucked on the top spot for a while, the Refund Sisters reclaims the throne of the most buzzworthy non-drama cast members in the weekly list!
The divas of the MBC variety show How Do You Play?, Refund Sisters, is back with flying colors. On October 10, the project group Refund Sisters debuted with Don’t Touch Me sweeping the charts.
The sizzling hot and powerful song achieved many “perfect all-kills.”
The Refund Expedition, best known as Refund Sisters, is composed of members Lee Hyori (stage name Chun Ok), Uhm Jung Hwa (Man Ok), Jessi (Eun Bi), and MAMAMOO’s Hwasa (Sil Bi). Yoo Jae Suk is the group’s general producer in the persona of “Jimmy Yoo.”
The conclusion of the project group
How Do You Play?‘s November 7 episode revealed Refund Sisters carrying out their final scheduled activities as a project group.
Together, they performed in front of a live audience for the first time. The girls who have built friendships during the show’s run moved them to tears on the performance.
Today, November 14, How Do You Play? ‘s final episode will air. The said episode will include the group performing at a baseball game. They will stage another meaningful performance as they say their goodbyes.
The revival of the group’s rankings
For weeks 2 and 8, the Refund Sisters rises two spots to top the most buzzworthy cast members’ ranking on non-drama shows. Good Data Corporation compiles the figures.
Yoo Jae Suk ranked No. 8 on the buzzworthy list, meanwhile the show How Do You Play? takes No. 5 on the shows’ ranking.
After appearing on Home Alone showing his home and daily life, Kim Ji Hoon took the No. 2 spots on the most buzzworthy cast members list.
Meanwhile, taking the No.3 spot is Ku Hye Sun after showing up on The Manager.
Here are the top 10 buzzworthy non-drama TV show cast members for November first week
- Refund Sisters (How Do You Play?)
- Kim Ji Hoon (Home Alone)
- Ku Hye Sun (The Manager)
- Oh Ji Ho (Same Bed Different Dreams 2)
- Ahn Bo Hyun (Home Alone)
- Kim Seon Ho (2 Days & 1 Night 4)
- Im Young Woong (Gather to Kick)
- Yoo Jae Suk (How Do You Play?)
- Lee Juck (Master in the House)
- Im Young Woong (Ppong School)
Top 10 buzzworthy non-drama TV shows
- Mnet’s Show Me the Money 9 – 6.4 percent
- MBC’s The King of Mask Singer – 3.62 percent
- MBC’s Home Alone – 3.14 percent
- JTBC’s Hidden Singer 6 – 2.87 percent
- MBC’s How Do You Play? – 2.86 percent
- TV Chosun’s Love Call Center – 2.73 percent
- JTBC’s Ask Us Anything – 2.64 percent
- tvN’s New Journey to the West 8 (also known as Here Comes Trouble 8) – 2.5 percent
- SBS’s Running Man – 2.45 percent
- tvN’s You Quiz on the Block – 2.42 percent
Image courtesy of SUPER SOUND Bugs!/YouTube Screenshot