BioWare has just released another patch, addressing some annoying issues and bugs in the remastered Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
On Monday, the main Twitter account shared the latest update on Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
‘Mass Effect Legendary Edition’ update details
The latest update for #MassEffect Legendary Edition is live.
— Mass Effect (@masseffect) June 7, 2021
The reborn trilogy is doing pretty good so far since its launch last month. However, players have also encountered major bugs during the gameplay.
And thus, the developing team is constantly working on making the remastered Mass Effect Legendary Edition more refined.
In the latest patch, many of the irritating issues related to DLCs and other aspects are addressed.
Here are the main changes introduced in the update:
- You can now select English spoken dialogue separately from subtitle language.
- Issue fixed regarding the unlocking of several achievement trophies.
- Pre-rendered cutscenes are corrected now. Previously they were darker than usual after the last update.
- There’s no longer a problem related to Wireless headset devices with Xbox launcher.
- PC performance improved across multiple hardware configurations. It also includes Virmire.
- Dependency on the AVX instruction set in the launcher is decreased now.
- Issue fixed where players weren’t able to reach the max level.
- Issue fixed where tier VII Spectre – Master Gear was inaccessible.
- There are many collision improvements.
- Issue fixed where players couldn’t interact with the objects.
- Improved eye animation for male characters in some scenes.
Mass Effect 2
- The intensity of fog toned down on the Illium.
- Issue fixed where a character’s eye color was unintentionally red at the end of Overlord DLC.
- Credit carryover maximum now matches the original release’s carryover.
Mass Effect 3
- Issue fixed where the English dialogue wasn’t playing at all during the Citadel DLC. It happened with German and Italian localizations.
- Another issue was resolved where characters didn’t appear properly. It happened during the Citadel DLC.
Video games in 2021
While the Mass Effect lovers are hooked onto the Legendary Edition, others are currently waiting for the next wave of new titles.
Speaking of fresh, many heavyweights are arriving soon in the remaining part of this calendar.
However, the line-up extends even further with the likes of Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart and Kena: Bridge of Spirits.
Again, coming back to the Mass Effect Legendary Edition is now available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Image courtesy of DanQ8000/YouTube